Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan G | BCBS Plan G | HEA
Speak with an Agent Today 1-844-650-5948

Compare Medicare Supplement Plans
From 70+ Insurance Companies

We Shop. You Save. We help you compare quotes from health
insurance companies listed on HealthCare.gov, plus many more.

Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan G: What You Need to Know About This Affordable Plan

blue cross blue shield plan gMany people researching their Medicare supplement plan needs have heard of plan F — the “plan that covers everything”. But BCBS Plan G is another option you may want to consider. In short, it covers everything that Plan F does, with the exception of the Medicare Part B deductible. This deductible is currently locked in at $183. Now here’s where things get interesting. Depending on where you live, a BCBS Plan G may save you more in premiums than the $183 would cost you. You get to put the difference back in your pocket!

 

What Kind of Hospital Coverage Do You Get on Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan G?

Hospital stays can be expensive, but with BCBS Plan G, your hospital expenses are covered. That includes the $1,340 deductible that’s normally owed with any hospital stay for Medicare patients. That in and of itself constitutes considerable savings, but that’s only scratching the surface of what Plan G can do for you.

 

The Health Exchange Agency offers BCBS Supplement Plan G for You

Blue Cross Blue Shield is a recognizable name in the health care industry. When it comes to determining the decisions surrounding Medicare, they are a trusted provider based on their limitless options and their uncompromising service and commitment to their customers. The Health Exchange Agency is proud to work with Blue Cross Blue Shield who has been in business so long they will be shortly celebrating their centennial. With a myriad of products that range from every stage of life to every possible location across the country, Blue Cross offers a sustainable and consistent product.   

 

Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan G

If you’ve got your heart set on purchasing a Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan G, you’re in luck. The Health Exchange Agency works with Blue Cross to offer their products at an affordable rate specifically for Medicare participants. When enrolling in Medicare for the first time, you may feel limited by the amount of options that you have for your deductible and co-pays. This is understandable as the traditional Medicare option does not have a great deal of wiggle room for adjustments. With a supplement like BCBS Supplement Plan G, you can say goodbye to limits and sleep peacefully in the knowing that long term hospital costs which can easily become insurmountable, are nearly extinguished by the benefits of this plan. The ongoing co-pay elimination from BCBS Supplement Plan G also helps boost the overall rating of this plan from many of its subscribers. Beyond the Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan G are other options, if this is not the right choice for you, there’s certainly one that is. 

Get Started Today

  • Compare plan options
  • Start saving on monthly premiums
  • Be confident in your coverage

About the Health Exchange Agency

  reviews

Contact us for more info on our
Affordable BCBS Plan G options.
Agents Standing by 1-844-650-5948

More BCBS Plan G FAQs

What About Outpatient Care?

A Medigap Plan G from Blue Cross Blue Shield covers all but the first $183 in expenses (the Part B deductible). Medicare steps in to pay the first 80% of your expenses while Part G covers the remaining 20%. This adds up to considerable savings, and depending on where you live, could be a more cost effective option for your specific needs. A BCBS Plan G also covers many other things beyond hospital and outpatient care. For example, it covers things like doctor co-pays, imaging tests and lab work. With procedures like this, here again, Medicare takes care of the first 80%, and Plan G Medigap coverage from BCBS takes care of the remaining 20%.

Should I Be Worried About Premium Increases Over Time?

One of the points you’ll want to consider when deciding between BCBS Plan F and BCBS Plan G are the premium increases over time. Plan F premiums increase — sometimes substantially — year after year, and that can put a strain on your wallet. But with BCBS Plan G, increases are much lower over time — sometimes as low as 3%, which is much more affordable, even if you’re on a fixed income. Plus, if you happen to switch from a Plan F where your Part B deductible has already been paid, to a Plan G, you won’t need to pay your Part B deductible until the following year!

How Will I Know if Plan G is More Cost-Effective than Plan F?

Much of this is dependent upon where you live. The good news is that you don’t have to go from company to company to find out of BCBS Plan G is more affordable than Plan F for your specific needs. At the Health Exchange Agency, we understand that throwing around terms like Part A and Part B, Plan F and Plan G can be overwhelming and confusing. You understandably want the best possible coverage at the greatest possible savings, and our goal is to help you get it.