Cigna Plan G | Cigna Plan G Supplement Rates | HEA
Speak with an Agent Today 1-844-650-5948

Compare Medicare Supplement Plans
From 70+ Insurance Companies

We Shop. You Save. We help you compare quotes from health
insurance companies listed on HealthCare.gov, plus many more.

Everything You Need to Know About Cigna Plan G Supplement

cigna plan gWhen it comes to finding the right Medicare plan, you have a lot of choices. Original Medicare, also known as Medicare Part A and Part B, covers a lot of healthcare-related costs — but it doesn’t cover everything.

That’s where Medicare supplement plans, also known as Medigap plans, can come into play. These plans are offered by various health insurance companies, including Cigna, and help to pay some or all of the things that original Medicare doesn’t.

What Does Medicare Part G Cover?

One of the most popular Cigna Medicare supplement plans, Part G, offers many of the same comprehensive types of coverage as the “Cadillac” plan of Medicare Supplement coverage, Plan F. However, Plan G is more affordable, giving Medicare enrollees an option to determine the right plan for their needs without breaking the bank.

With that being said, Plan G covers many of the same things as Plan F, with the exception being that it does not cover your Medicare Part B deductible.

Plan G covers your first 60 days of hospitalization and picks up your Medicare Part A deductible. Up to your 90th day, it takes care of the extra $341 per day as well as the $682 per day on the 91st day and every day thereafter.

A Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan G also takes care of many of the costs of skilled nursing facility care, provided that you are in a Medicare-approved facility and have been in a hospital for at least three days. It also covers hospice care, as well as the first three pints of blood per calendar year should you need a blood transfusion.

Get Started Today

  • Compare plan options
  • Start saving on monthly premiums
  • Be confident in your coverage

About the Health Exchange Agency

 

reviews

Contact us for more info on Affordable Cigna Plan G options.
Agents Standing by 1-844-650-5948

What About Home Health Care, Medical Equipment and Clinical Laboratory Services?

Many of these costs are taken care of by original Medicare. In some cases, Medicare only pays 80%, but your Medigap plan will step in and cover the other 20%. Keep in mind that Medicare itself will cover you if you are traveling in the U.S., but it does not cover medically-necessary foreign travel.