Why Choose The
Health Exchange Agency?
We are here to assist you in finding the best affordable Medicare insurance and carrier to suit your needs!
Our Healthcare Partners
Get a Free Quote
AFFORDABLE MEDICARE SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE OPTIONS FOR SENIORS
- Inpatient Care
- Inpatient Nursing Care
- Inpatient Services and Supplies
- Doctors’ Services
- Outpatient Care
- Preventive Services
Medicare Supplement plans
- You must first obtain Medicare Parts A & B.
- There are 10 standard Medicare supplement plans that are lettered A through N.
- You can visit any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare (regardless of which plan or carrier you enroll with).
- You pay private insurance companies a monthly premium for your policy, as well as the monthly Part B premium paid to Medicare.
- Medicare Supplement policies cover a single individual. Should you also wish to obtain coverage for your spouse, then you will each need to obtain separate Medicare supplement policies.
- A Medicare supplement plan can be obtained from any insurance company licensed in your state.
- Standardized policies are always guaranteed to be renewable, regardless of any health problems. You will never have your policy cancelled (provided you pay your premium).
- In the past, some Medigap policies did cover Rx drugs; however, any policy sold after 1/1/2016 can no longer include Rx drugs coverage. You will need to obtain a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D) for this type of coverage.
- If you already have a Medicare Savings Account (MSA) plan, then it is illegal for any company to try and sell you a Medicare Supplement plan.
- Should you have Part C (Medicare Advantage), you can obtain a Medicare Supplement policy; however, we recommend that you first check to ensure that you can leave your Medicare Advantage plan in order to go back to the Original Medicare Part A and B prior to the start of your policy.
Copyright © 2021 Health Exchange Agency. All rights reserved.