Looking for a Mutual of Omaha provider and plan that are right for you? Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans offer a variety of smart options. As such, you’ll likely have no trouble finding a supplement plan that suits your needs. Mutual of Omaha, which was established in 1909, was also one of the first companies to offer Medigap plans after Medicare was put into effect in 1965. While they are based out of Nebraska, residents of many other states are able to buy a Mutual of Omaha Supplement Plan. Older insurance companies such as Mutual of Omaha are a fantastic choice. Mutual of Omaha has many affiliates, including United World Life, United of Omaha and Omaha Insurance Company. This cluster of companies is, nationwide, among the top leaders in health, dental, and life insurance as well as Medicare insurance.
As mentioned above, Mutual of Omaha Heal Insurance Plans are available in several states. This company offers a variety of Medigap plans, including the popular Plan F and Plan G.
If you enroll in a Mutual of Omaha supplement plan, you will receive the same basic benefits that any Medigap plan offers:
• Up to 12% household discounts (this varies from state to state)
• No application fee
• Nationwide coverage- you can see any provider in the U.S. that accepts Medicare
• Guaranteed Renewable – you cannot be canceled for health conditions or medical usage
• Rapid policy issue
• Electronic delivery of temporary ID card if needed
• Free look period of 30 days—you can rest assured, knowing you have a full month to change your mind about your purchase