Why Choose The
Health Exchange Agency?
We are here to assist you in finding the best affordable Medicare insurance and carrier to suit your needs!
Our Healthcare Partners
AFFORDABLE MEDICARE SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE OPTIONS FOR SENIORS
- Inpatient Care
- Inpatient Nursing Care
- Inpatient Services and Supplies
- Doctors’ Services
- Outpatient Care
- Preventive Services
Medicare Supplement plans
- You must first obtain Medicare Parts A & B.
- There are 10 standard Medicare supplement plans that are lettered A through N.
- You can visit any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare (regardless of which plan or carrier you enroll with).
- You pay private insurance companies a monthly premium for your policy, as well as the monthly Part B premium paid to Medicare.
- Medicare Supplement policies cover a single individual. Should you also wish to obtain coverage for your spouse, then you will each need to obtain separate Medicare supplement policies.
- A Medicare supplement plan can be obtained from any insurance company licensed in your state.
- Standardized policies are always guaranteed to be renewable, regardless of any health problems. You will never have your policy cancelled (provided you pay your premium).
- In the past, some Medigap policies did cover Rx drugs; however, any policy sold after 1/1/2016 can no longer include Rx drugs coverage. You will need to obtain a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D) for this type of coverage.
- If you already have a Medicare Savings Account (MSA) plan, then it is illegal for any company to try and sell you a Medicare Supplement plan.
- Should you have Part C (Medicare Advantage), you can obtain a Medicare Supplement policy; however, we recommend that you first check to ensure that you can leave your Medicare Advantage plan in order to go back to the Original Medicare Part A and B prior to the start of your policy.
Copyright © 2019 Health Exchange Agency. All rights reserved.